Pangkor Hotels

Pangkor Laut Resort, Perak, Malaysia

Pangkor Laut Resort, Perak, Malaysia

Pangkor Laut is a privately owned island, located in the Straits of Malacca, 3 miles off the west coast of Malaysia's peninsula. Encompassing a total of 300-acres, 20% of the island has been developed for the resort and the remaining 80% of the island has been left as virgin rainforest. This resort fronts 2 adjoining bays on the private tropical island. The resort occupies the neighboring Royal Bay and Coral Bay. Twenty minutes walk across the island brings you to Emerald Bay.

The island is reached either by boat from Lumut jetty or directly by air from Kuala Lumpur. Lumut is approximately 3 hours from Kuala Lumpur by road.

Royal Bay Hill Villas are perched on the hillside while Garden Villas nestle at the foot of the hill. They comprise two storey units with two rooms on both the lower and upper floors and offer private bathrooms and separate showers.

Royal Bay Beach Villas are within a few steps of the beach, two units per building. All Villas have private outdoor bath and shower.

Royal Bay Sea Villas are set on stilts over the sea and linked by wooden walkways. Each has its own ensuite bathroom with large bath, surrounded by windows overlooking the sea.

Royal Bay Suites consist of an entrance hall, separate bedroom and lounge, plus spacious bathroom with large bath and separate shower. All Villas have views of the sea and island.

Pangkor Laut Island, Pangkor, Perak, Malaysia
Pangkor Laut Island, Malaysia

Good Hotels Guide - Malaysia

Your guide to accommodation worldwide