Fourways Inn, so called as there were originally 4 entrances to the property, is located in the central parish of Paget, famous locally for its beautiful lush gardens and estates. Built in 1727 of coral stone and Bermuda cedar, Fourways was the home of the Harvey family (Harvey’s Bristol Cream) for over 2 centuries. The Harvey’s were renowned for their lavish parties & hospitality, and set in place a tradition of culinary excellence still in evidence today, all these years later.
Now elegantly restored and renovated, Fourways ranks amongst the world’s finest Inns whilst retaining its old-world charm and ambiance. The original kitchen, with its central feature of a Bermuda- style stepped white-washed chimney, is now the famous Peg Leg Bar & Lounge. Many other of the original features still exist around the Inn, particularly the ageless cedar beams. The same Bermuda charm is prevalent in the modern Cottage Colony, comprising of 11 units built of traditional materials in harmony with the rest of the property.
Fourways Inn & Cottages, Bermuda
1 Middle Road
Paget, PG BX BM
Fourways Inn & Cottages, Paget, Bermuda
Good Hotels Guide - Bermuda
Your guide to accommodation worldwide